• Decreases Post-Ride Fatigue
• Reduces Muscular Stress and Tears
• Improves Post-Ride Recovery
• Repairs Damaged Muscle Fibers
Serving Size 37 grams
Servings per container 21
Low glycemic polysaccharide fuels sustained high energy.
BCAA Complex (Leucine, Isoleucin, Valine)
branch chain amino acids are the building blocks of lean, powerful muscles.
anti-catabolic is essential for protein synthesis and optimal muscle recovery.
Strength enhancer prolongs anaerobic glycolysis enabling muscle exertion to be extended to extreme levels without fatigue or unwanted side effects.
Reduces inflammation and promotes a healthy digestive system.
Maintains your brain, supports cognition, and elevates mood.
Rapidly metabolizes to accelerate high energy production.
Supports healthy, extended muscle, nerve and cell function.
Boosts optimal energy production and extends endurance, and blood pressure levels.
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)
Supports nutrient absorption + transport and muscle contraction, fluid balance.
Regulates cellular water balance and supports healthy heart function.
Optimizes cellular energy production improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
Immune system booster fights free radical damage – boosts energy.
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Enzyme transporter optimizes cellular energy production.
Promotes efficient protein + carbohydrates metabolization.
Folate (as Folic Acid)
Repairs DNA and nourishes healthy red blood cells.
Vital for healthy red blood cells and aerobic performance.
- 10/18/2021Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen. There are two types: Visceral/Intraabdominal and...
- 10/11/2021Creatine is an amino acid found in meat and fish and can be purchased...
- 10/04/2021Arthritis is an inflammatory disease, and a balanced diet with foods that fight inflammation...
- 09/27/2021In this article I will give some tips on how to be present and...
- 09/13/2021What is Detox? Detox, also known as detoxing, is the practice to rid the...
- 09/06/2021What you drink is a big part of what we put into our bodies...
- 08/30/2021Founded by Greg Glassman and Lauren Jenai in 2000, CrossFit became one of the...
- 08/23/2021Cycling is fun, but to help you have the most fun, we've put together...