G.O.A.T PROTEIN MUSCLE BUILDER FORMULA
This goat protein provides you more nutrients that any other cow source protein- packed with amino acids and qualifies for the healthiest food just ready to be assimilated into your body quickly. It’s all-natural goat whey sourced from our hard working farmers of Wisconsin.
• Optimizes Muscle Growth
• Improves Recovery
• Tastes Great
• Lacto-Fermented, Easy On Stomach
• Made Fresh From Organic Us Farms
• Quickly Absorbed
• Sweetened With Natural Stevia
Serving Size 21 grams (2 scoops)
Servings per container 23
Goat Milk Protein
Compared to standard cow milk, soy milk, or nut milks, goat milk has more protein per serving.
It has higher levels of taurine than cow milk. It’s a great source of Vitamin A, B2, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. It’s also rich in Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium.
Further, the digestion of goat milk proteins is nearly a third faster compared to cow milk proteins. It’s also less allergenic and is good for heart health.
Calcium does more than help build strong bones and prevent osteoporosis. It is the primary mineral involved in muscular contraction. It is responsible for triggering muscle contraction. Muscles are comprised of two protein filaments: myosin and actin. When muscle contraction occurs, these filaments slide over each other to convert ATP (adenosine triphosphate), aka the way your body stores and uses energy. The more you exercise, the more ATP your body needs to keep your muscles moving.
Stevia is a natural sweetener with more health benefits compared to artificial sweeteners. It’s also associated with several health benefits, such as reduced calorie intake and blood sugar levels.
- 10/18/2021Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen. There are two types: Visceral/Intraabdominal and...
- 10/11/2021Creatine is an amino acid found in meat and fish and can be purchased...
- 10/04/2021Arthritis is an inflammatory disease, and a balanced diet with foods that fight inflammation...
- 09/27/2021In this article I will give some tips on how to be present and...
- 09/13/2021What is Detox? Detox, also known as detoxing, is the practice to rid the...
- 09/06/2021What you drink is a big part of what we put into our bodies...
- 08/30/2021Founded by Greg Glassman and Lauren Jenai in 2000, CrossFit became one of the...
- 08/23/2021Cycling is fun, but to help you have the most fun, we've put together...