GOAT PROTEIN MUSCLE BUILDER FORMULA
Our muscles, blood, brains, and hearts are
built from proteins
Goat protein muscle builder formula
You might wonder why I should take MMUSA Goat protein over cow protein. Well, simply because it is a much better choice and provides more nutrients to your muscles than any other cow protein. This product is packed with amino acids and qualifies for the healthiest food just ready to be assimilated into your body quickly. It is all-natural goat whey sourced from our hard working farmers of Wisconsin.
It is non-denatured goat whey packed which makes it quickly metabolized and easily digested. Free of GMO’s, growth hormones, gluten, and antibiotics. And, of course it won’t taste gamy. We have made sure that a little stevia was added to eliminate any hard taste so you can enjoy a delicious shake without adding any sugar or artificial sweeteners.
It helps increase muscles growth rate and aids in weight management.
- Natural, whole protein blend
- 20 bio-organic minerals and electrolytes
- Full spectrum amino acid profile
- No preservatives, chemicals or phyto-estrogen
- Quickly metabolizes for maximum nutritional effect
- Contains higher biological value than any other known food source including bovine (cow) whey protein.
- Easy on the digestive tract
- Free of GMO’s, pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, gluten, and antibiotics
- 100% Grass Fed Goat Whey Protein with no additives. Goat contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO Free, Growth Hormone Free, Soy Free, and Gluten-Free.
Here are some additional features of this product –
- ACID FREE AND BLEACH FREE: Unlike most whey protein powders, Goat goes through acid and bleach-free manufacturing process to make sure you get high-quality, chemical-free protein.
- ALTERNATIVE TO COW’S MILK PROTEIN: Smaller fats in goat milk are easier to digest, making this product a great alternative to cow whey for milk-sensitive individuals or those allergic to lactose in cow’s milk.
About the product
- 22 grams of whey protein per serving ethically sourced from small family farms and artisan cheese-makers.
- Easy to digest, as it’s the closest product to human milk. Great for kids and adults with dairy sensitivities.
- Pure nutrition, made with less than 5 ingredients. Unflavored, unsweetened, Low in carbohydrates and low glycemic.
- Grass fed and processed without artificial ingredients or unnatural flavors.
Gluten Free, rBGH/rBST Free, Non-GMO, soy-free, and Kosher certified.
Our products are a protein concentrate not an isolate. Whey isolates go through a process that removes the fat which in turn removes important components of whey. Whey concentrate does not remove the healthy fats. It has more key amino acids and nutritional cofactors. It is also cold processed to avoid over-processing and heat damage. Since concentrate contains more than just protein, it offers more health benefits and immune-boosting effects; whereas isolate provides less health benefits and fails to boost your immunity.
GOAT PROTEIN MUSCLE BUILDER FORMULA
- OPTIMIZES MUSCLE GROWTH
- IMPROVES RECOVERY
- TASTES GREAT
- LACTO-FERMENTED, EASY ON STOMACH
- MADE FRESH FROM ORGANIC US FARMS
- QUICKLY ABSORBED
- SWEETENED WITH NATURAL STEVIA
|Serving Size 21 grams (2 scoops) Serving Per Container 23|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 339 mg||0.5%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Sodium 8 mg||0.7%|
|Carbohydrate 4 mg||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3 g||5%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 15 g||30%|
|Calcium 219 mg||30%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Ingredients: goat milk protein, organic cocoa powder, natural chocolate flavor, guar gum, xanthan gum, stevia.|
There is No FAQ yet.