• Kickstarts metabolism.
• Sparks faster thermogenic fat burning.
• Triggers muscle tissue growth.
• Powers extreme exertion safely.
• Ultra high-efficiency meal replacement.
Serving Size 29 grams
Servings per container 27
(standardized to 22% [110 mg] caffeine)
(standardized to 4% flavones)
(standardized to 7% ginsenosides)
(no to ginseng extract & astralagus extract)
Whey Protein Blend (Isolate & Calcium Caseinate)
Helps you feel full longer and lessens your appetite. It enhances fat oxidation and thermogenesis.
Creatinol-o-phosphate improves performance by increasing anaerobic glycolysis, the process where glucose transform to lactate when limited amount of oxygen is available. COP is absolutely safe to boost your stamina and endurance. It will produce noticeable results in a short amount of time. Combined with proper nutrition and a balanced training routine, COP will enable you to get the most towards your weight loss goal.
It stimulates the release of epinephrine and norepinephrine which drive muscular activity. These actions lead to the burning up of fats stored in the muscles. Additionally, guarana suppresses appetite and reduces caloric intake into the body.
Caffeine stimulates the nervous system, which sends direct signals to the fat cells, telling them to break down fat. It does this by increasing blood levels of the hormone epinephrine. Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline, travels through your blood to the fat tissues, signaling them to break down fats and release them into your blood.
Passion Flower Extract
Passion flower contains active phytochemicals including a group of alkaloids responsible for its anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects. The calming ability of passion flower is thought to be down to a process which increases the releases of a specific brain neurotransmitter which stimulates the release of a chemical called GABA known to reduce anxiety and improve mood. This in turn prevents can also prevent “stress eating” leading to weight loss.
Glucuronolactone is implicated as an agent which may be helpful for enhancing cardiovascular functioning, improving athletic performance and promoting alertness. It is used to help speed up recovery times after workouts, and to improve overall training performance levels. Glucuronolactone is also effective for providing relief from pain in the joints, tendons and ligaments.
Ginseng Root Extract
Ginseng stimulate weight loss as it increases metabolism that prevents the deposition of fat in the body. Additionally, it provides energy to the body and makes it all the more active.
Evodia is known to increase warmth in the body. This promote weight loss because it increases your body’s calorie burn.
Chocamine cocoa foods can help in losing weight is through the stimulation of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin has also been found to be highly effective in suppressing the body’s appetite, making you to consume less calories in the long run.
Astragin increases the L-Arginine & L-Citrulline absorption rate, which naturally helps increase the body’s ability to produce HGH Levels and increasing the nitric oxide levels throughout the bodily system. Nitric Oxide is essential to your well-being and is regarded as the most significant molecule in the body for its ability to reduce stress on the heart, regulate blood pressure, improve circulation, and reduce plaque in blood vessels. It’s the body’s way of preventing strokes and heart attacks especially while doing strenuous activities.
- 10/18/2021Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen. There are two types: Visceral/Intraabdominal and...
- 10/11/2021Creatine is an amino acid found in meat and fish and can be purchased...
- 10/04/2021Arthritis is an inflammatory disease, and a balanced diet with foods that fight inflammation...
- 09/27/2021In this article I will give some tips on how to be present and...
- 09/13/2021What is Detox? Detox, also known as detoxing, is the practice to rid the...
- 09/06/2021What you drink is a big part of what we put into our bodies...
- 08/30/2021Founded by Greg Glassman and Lauren Jenai in 2000, CrossFit became one of the...
- 08/23/2021Cycling is fun, but to help you have the most fun, we've put together...