• Accelerates red blood cell production.
• Increases oxygen-carrying capacity.
• Supports increased energy production.
• Enables higher intensity and longer training periods.
• Reduces exercise fatigue.
Serving Size 15 grams
Servings per container 33
Vitamin c (as calcium ascorbate)
An essential micronutrient with many important biological functions, and a cofactor for the biosynthesis of collagen, carnitine, neurotransmitters, peptide hormones and has an anti-catabolic effect and accelerates muscle recovery.
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Niacin, or Vitamin B3, is one of the keys to getting a great workout. Niacin increases blood flow and dilates the blood vessels, getting more blood to your muscles as you’re lifting. It increases energy and greatly increases intensity.
Vitamin b6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B6 is a key in the breakdown of certain proteins and allows the body to utilize energy to the fullest potential. It supports glycogen breakdown into glucose to produce energy needed on trainings
Folate (folic acid)
Folate is highly important for the conversion of creatine into phosphocreatine
for better energy production. It also delays fatigue and exercise-induced exhaustion, so you can stay longer on trainings.
Vitamin b12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of the myelin sheath which enhances cognitive function by increasing the speed of transmission of an action potential in a neuron and the propagation of a nerve impulse via saltatory conduction. As a result, B12 enhances brain agility and sharpens reflexes while in action.
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
It is an essential nutrient for thyroid hormone production. Thyroid hormones play an important role in how our body creates and uses energy. It binds to receptors on each cell’s membrane surface and inside the cell at the mitochondria where energy is produced.
Theobromine is known to bolster brain health. Its vasodilating effect helps promote blood flow and oxygenation in the brain and prevent the onset of gray matter in the organ which in turn lowers the odds of suffering from cognitive issues.
While optimizing your energy levels, inositol also uplifts mood and serotonin activity which are also essential in enhancing mental alertness.
PROPRIETARY VO2 MATRIX
Enchinacea Purpurea Herb
Echinacea Purpurea (ECH) is taken by endurance athletes for its performance boosting properties. Echinacea improves the blood’s oxygen carrying capacity by increasing production of erythropoietin (EPO), a glycoprotein that regulates red blood cell formation. It is thought that echinacea can increase red blood cell count and thereby increase oxygen carrying capacity and exercise performance.
Beta- Alanine increase intracellular buffering capacity during exercise, enabling athletes to perform high intensity exercise for longer periods of time. This is due to beta alanine’s primary role on lactate threshold, which in endurance training is defined as the rate at which there is equilibrium in lactic acid production and lactic acid elimination.
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)
Quercetin can boost endurance, increase VO2 max, fight fatigue, support the immune system and helps repair exercise-induced damage in the body.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
Professional athletes effectively use rhodiola rosea extract as a safe nonsteroid food additive improving endurance and rapid recovery of muscles during several decades. It also improves muscle work due to mobilization and more economic expenditure of energy resources of muscle.
Cordyceps increases energy and endurance as well as reduce the onset of exercise-related fatigue. It boosts the ATP production to provide sustained energy needed during trainings.
Phenylethylamine HCI (PEA)
It functions as a neurotransmitter that gives you heightened focus, attention, goal-directed behavior, and task-completion.
- 09/20/2021Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen. There are two types: Visceral/Intraabdominal and...
- 09/13/2021What is Detox? Detox, also known as detoxing, is the practice to rid the...
- 09/06/2021What you drink is a big part of what we put into our bodies...
- 08/30/2021Founded by Greg Glassman and Lauren Jenai in 2000, CrossFit became one of the...
- 08/23/2021Cycling is fun, but to help you have the most fun, we've put together...
- 08/16/2021If you are one of the millions of Americans who are currently suffering from...
- 07/26/2021Tongkat Ali is recognized as one of the best male sex supplements. It is...
- 07/20/2021What are Steroids? Steroids are chemicals, often hormones, that your body makes naturally. They...