G.O.A.T ENHANCED ORGANIC PROTEIN WHOLE BODY FORMULA
An all-organic source of complete protein that contains all essential amino acids vital to healthy tissue development, this formula is ideal for endurance and agility athletes or anyone who wants to eat strategically to get into better physical and mental condition.
• Supports Protein Tissue Repair
• Increases Energy
• Improves Endurance
• Prevents Muscle Cannibalization
• Reduces Recovery Time
• Sweetened With Natural Stevia
Serving Size 21 grams (2 scoops)
Servings per container 23
Goat Milk Protein
Compared to standard cow milk, soy milk, or nut milks, goat milk has more protein per serving.
It has higher levels of taurine than cow milk. It’s a great source of Vitamin A, B2, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. It’s also rich in Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium.
Further, the digestion of goat milk proteins is nearly a third faster compared to cow milk proteins. It’s also less allergenic and is good for heart health.
Calcium does more than help build strong bones and prevent osteoporosis. It is the primary mineral involved in muscular contraction. It is responsible for triggering muscle contraction. Muscles are comprised of two protein filaments: myosin and actin. When muscle contraction occurs, these filaments slide over each other to convert ATP (adenosine triphosphate), aka the way your body stores and uses energy. The more you exercise, the more ATP your body needs to keep your muscles moving.
It plays an important role in how the body uses carbohydrates and fats. It is also needed for the body to make protein for the growth, maintenance, and repair of cells and tissues. Phosphorus also helps the body make ATP, a molecule the body uses to store energy.
Magnesium is an important mineral. It helps with muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve function, regulating blood pressure and supporting the immune system.
This mineral is an important electrolyte found within muscle cells and works closely with sodium to regulate body water levels. As well, Potassium plays a critical role in facilitating the electrical potentials across nerve and muscle cells that result in muscle contraction. Potassium is even involved in glycogen storage (for high intensity muscular energy). A poor potassium / sodium balance can lead to improper fluid levels, dehydration, muscle cramps and weakness.
Bacillus Coagulans BGI-30 6086.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that can enhance post exercise recovery. It also prevents respiratory infections and helps ramp up the immune system.
Stevia is a natural sweetener with more health benefits compared to artificial sweeteners. It’s also associated with several health benefits, such as reduced calorie intake and blood sugar levels.
- 09/20/2021Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen. There are two types: Visceral/Intraabdominal and...
- 09/13/2021What is Detox? Detox, also known as detoxing, is the practice to rid the...
- 09/06/2021What you drink is a big part of what we put into our bodies...
- 08/30/2021Founded by Greg Glassman and Lauren Jenai in 2000, CrossFit became one of the...
- 08/23/2021Cycling is fun, but to help you have the most fun, we've put together...
- 08/16/2021If you are one of the millions of Americans who are currently suffering from...
- 07/26/2021Tongkat Ali is recognized as one of the best male sex supplements. It is...
- 07/20/2021What are Steroids? Steroids are chemicals, often hormones, that your body makes naturally. They...